Picturesque villages, The White Horse at Sutton Bank, Helmsley and Castle Howard
Be picked up from your hotel and travel in luxury and style through the picturesque Yorkshire villages before calling for morning coffee at the beautiful village of Kilburn. Take in spectacular views at Sutton Bank before stopping off at the traditional market town of Helmsley for some retail therapy! Lunch options include the award winning Star Inn at Harome. Travelling up onto the remote moors to see some stunning views of Yorkshire and beyond. Travel through the Howardian Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty, stopping off at Castle Howard for afternoon tea and sightseeing.
- Travel through picturesque villages.
- Take in truly stunning views of Yorkshire from Sutton Bank.
- Visit stylish Helmsley … picturesque with individual shops.
- Visit Byland and Rievaulx Abbeys – once great monasteries in England.
- Lunch options include the award-winning 14th Century Star Inn at Harome.
- Take in the wildness of the moors at Blakey Ridge – 1,325 feet above sea level with breathtaking views of Rosedale and Farndale.
- Visit Castle Howard, one of Britain’s finest historic houses and gardens.
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea in the award-winning Betty’s cafe tearooms in York or Harrogate.